901. Manners are quite different from country to country.各国的礼仪各不相同。
902. Not only did I know her, but I was her best friend.我不仅认识她，还是她最好的朋友。
903. The best-known movie awards are the Academy Awards.最著名的电影奖是奥斯卡金像奖。
904. We've got to do something about the neighbor's dog!我们得对邻居的狗采取点行动了!
905. Will you come and join us for dinner on Sunday?星期天来和我们共进晚餐好吗?
906. Do you think people are a company's greatest wealth?你认为人是公司最大的财富吗?
907. He thinks himself somebody, but we think him nobody.
908. I believe I haven't reached the summit of my career.我相信我还没有达到事业的巅峰。
909. It is no matter whether you get there early or late.你早到晚到都没有关系。
910. It's against the rules to handle the ball in soccer.在足球中以手触球就是犯规。
911. The nurse assisted the doctor in the operating room.护士在手术室协助医生动手术。
912. What I do on my own time is nobody else's business.我在自己的时间里干什么根本不关别人的事。
913. What I want to do is different from those of others.我想做的与别人不同。
914. You forget to write down the date of your departure.您忘了写离店日期了。
915. “I wish I'd known about that rule earlier", she said.“我要是早点知道这个规矩就好了!”她说。
916. Could you tell me your secret for a long, happy life?你能告诉我长时间地过着快乐的生活的秘诀吗?
917. He holds a position of great responsibility upon him.他担任着一个责任重大的职务。
918. It is said he has secret love affairs with two women!据说他背地里和两个女人有关系！
919. Number 13 buses run much more frequently, don't they?13路车跑得更勤，是不是?
920. They are only too delighted to accept the invitation.他们非常乐意接受邀请。
921. We are going to have the final examination next week.我们下周举行期末考试。
922. And now medical care helps to keep people alive longer.现在的医疗保健使得人们活得更长。
923. Do you think you'll be able to go to sleep fight away?你认为你马上就能睡着吗?
924. I am in charge of the company when the manager is out.经理不在时山我来管理公司。
925. I borrowed a notebook from Tom and I lent it to Marry.
926. I'm doing some washing and John is cooking dinner.我正在洗衣服，约翰在做晚饭。
927. Were there any exciting incidents during your journey?你们在旅行中有没有什么令人激动的事情?
928. As far as policy is concerned, I have to say something.谈到政策，我得说几句。
929. Could you tell me what the maximum weight allowance is?您能告诉我行李的最大重量限额是多少吗?
930. He came out of the library, a large book under his arm.他夹着本厚书，走出了图书馆。
931. The brothers differ from each other in their interests.这几个兄弟各有所好。
932. Although we can't see these atoms, they really do exist.虽然我们看不见原子，但它们的确存在。
933. I am familiar with the casual atmosphere in the company.我对公司中这种放松的氛围感到很熟悉。
934. Most people eat, write, and work with their fight hands.大多数人吃饭，写字，工作都用右手。
935. Only by working hard can we succeed in doing everything.只有努力，才能成功。
936. Take it easy, you will be all right in a couple of days.。别担心，你两天之内就会痊愈的。
937. The Beatles represented part of the spirit of their age.甲壳虫乐队代表了他们时代的部分精神。
938. There being no one to help me, I had to do it all alone.
939. How much cloth does it take to make a skirt for the girl?女孩做一条裙子要用多少布?
940. With all these mouths to feed, he didn't know what to do.
941. I forgot to prepare the speech I'm supposed to give today.我忘了准备今天的我该做的演讲了。
942. It's supposed to start at 6:30 sharp, but I doubt it will.应该是六点半整的，但是我觉得够呛。
943. On behalf of my company, I would like to welcome you here.我代表我们公司欢迎你来这里。
944. She's been quite different since coming back from America.从美国回来之后，她变化很大。
945. Today it is common that women and girls make up in public.
946. I have to transfer to No. ll bus, but where is the bus stop?
947. I supposed him to be very clever but he was in fact a fool.我以为他很聪明，其实他是个蠢货。
948. The rabbit ran to the woods and did not come back any more.兔子跑进了森林再也没有出来了。
949. Tom and Mary congratulated us on the birth of our daughter.
950. I can't help eating sweets whenever they are in my presence.
951. I am vacuuming the floor now and have several shirts to iron.
952. I will love you until the seas run dry and the rocks crumble.我将爱你直到海枯石烂。
953. There is a broken small old gray stone bridge over the river.
954. No wonder people say that computers are taking over the world.
955. The enormous increase of population will create many problems.巨大的人口增长将产生很多问题。
956. There's nothing better for you than plenty of water and sleep.你最好多喝水多休息。
957. You should always depend on yourself rather than someone else.
958. I would like to express to all of you here our sincere welcome.让我向在座诸位致以最真挚的欢迎。
959. Many people prefer living in the country to living in the town.
960. Since I'm here, I'd like to try a typical dish of this country.既然来了，我想吃这个国家特有的食物。
961. Walking up and down the stairs would beat any exercise machine.上下楼梯可比什么健身器都要好。
962. Had it not been for the alarm clock she wouldn't have been late.
963. How ever you may work hard, the boss will not be fully satisfied.
964. If he had not broken his tooth, he would not be in hospital now.
965. You might as well throw your money away as spend it in gambling.
966. Can you put me in the picture about the World Cup Football Match?
967. I'm usually just using the search engines to look up information.
968. He goes home early everyday for fear that his wife would be angry.
969. I regret to inform you that we are unable to offer you employment.
970. I will continue my learning, though I am tired of learning English.
971. Li Bai is one of the greatest poets that have ever lived in China.
972. Many people complain that computers are taking over their jobs.
973. The cupboards in her kitchen were full of things she did not need.
974. What be said did not annoy me much, for I knew he did not mean it.
975. He asked me some personal questions, but I would never answer them.
976. I don't care where we go as long as we don't have to stand in line.
977. She likes Mike a lot, but she doesn't want to get married so early.
978. Why don't you find a job and end this dependence upon your parents?
979. Will you please try to find out for me what time the train arrives?
980. A good knowledge of English will improve your chances of employment.
981. If she finds out you spilled ink on her coat, she'll blow her stack.
982. I would be very grateful for information about entry to your college.
983. Mr. Smith knew Jack didn't look at the others because he was nervous.
984. On being introduced to somebody, a British person often shakes hands.
985. I want to take a walk along the river bank, singing my favorite songs.
986. Many people believe that overweight results from overeating and stress.
987. Yet all these things, different as they seem, have one thing in common.
988. All my best memories come back clearly to me, some can even make me cry.
989. This is the most wonderful day of my life, because I'm here with you now.
990. When I was young, I'd listen to the radio, waiting for my favorite songs.
991. I'm certain he'll go to see the film, because he's bought a ticket.
992. Unfortunately you'll have to pay the fine before you check those books out.
993. Hi! You guys keep talking so loudly that I have to speak at the top my voice!
994. We should not only know the theory but also how to apply it to practice.
995. Combining exercise with the diet may be the most effective way to lose weight.
996. The maximum weight allowance is 60 kilos per traveler, excluding hand luggage.
997. You are just putting on a little weight. I believe you'll get that off easily.
998. In many countries, more and more companies are replacing people with computers.
999. There are mice next to the refrigerator, under the sink and inside the cupboard!