檔號： LCS 56/HQ 641/02 III
LCS 19/HQ 261/01 III
康樂及文化事務署職位空缺通告第LCSD 2010/12 號
2 . 高級技工（ 濾水機房） 的薪級表為總薪級表第8 點（ 每月
1 4 , 0 6 5 元） 至總薪級表第1 0 點TPF
FPT（ 每月1 5 , 8 7 5 元）。獲取錄人員
的薪酬及增薪日期將依照《公務員事務規例》第13 0 及第1 3 3 條的
( b ) 具備五年維修公眾泳池濾水機的經驗；
( c ) 具備督導員工的潛質或能力； 及
( d ) 中文及英文水平達小學六年級或同等程度。
[ 註: 申請人如未能提供上述第( d ) 項的中英文語文能力證明文件亦可申
5 . 高級技工（ 濾水機房） 主要職責為-
( a ) 督導和在有需要時協助訓練技工（ 濾水機房）和其他員
( b ) 管理及確保濾水機房妥善運作，包括機房的每日例行保
( c ) 確保池水的化學物質含量符合規定的水平；
( d ) 記錄池水樣本的檢驗結果、池水溫度及化學物品的消耗
( e ) 確保濾水機房及貯物室清潔整齊，工具及物料的存貨充
[ 註： 獲取錄的申請人須注意下列各點：
( i ) 每周須淨工作4 5 小時（ 不包括用膳時間）；
( i i ) 須接受職系／ 部門首長的派任和調職，以及被派往偏遠地區（ 包括
( i i i ) 須穿著制服及個人保護衣物；
( i v ) 或須輪班及不定時工作（ 包括星期六、日及公衆假期）。實際工
( v ) 或須接受在職訓練和有關評核。]
6. 申請人如獲錄用， 將按個別情況以試任條款或試用條款受聘。
的風氣， 所有公務員職位的招聘， 均會包括《基本法》知識的評核。
8. 申請人必須以通用表格第340 號（ 3/2008 修訂版）提出申請。
及文化事務署總部7 樓康樂事務部聘用及編制小組， 信封面須淸楚註
FPT。如有查詢， 請致電2601 8789。
[ 註： ( i ) 申請人須在申請書上詳列與第3 ( b )段指明與維修泳池濾水機有
( i i ) 符合入職條件的申請人或須經篩選才獲邀參加面試，因此申請人
( i i i ) 申請人如屬康樂及文化事務署現職公務員，應在申請書上列明現
( i v ) 申請人若非使用指定的申請表格[G . F . 3 4 0 ( 3 / 2 0 0 8 修訂版)]、未
件， 或以傳真或電郵方式提交申請書， 其申請將不獲受理。]
Ref: LCS 56/HQ 641/02 III
LCS 19/HQ 261/01 III
23 December 2010
LEISURE AND CULTURAL SERVICES DEPARTMENT
VACANCY CIRCULAR NO. LCSD 2010/12
Senior Artisan (Filtration Plant)
Applications are invited from serving civil servants for appointment as Senior Artisan (Filtration Plant) in the Leisure and Cultural Services Department.
2. The pay scale of Senior Artisan (Filtration Plant) is from Master Pay Scale Point 8 ($14,065) to Master Pay Scale Point 10Note 1 ($15,875) per month. The pay and incremental date for a successful candidate will be determined in accordance with the provisions of Civil Service Regulations 130 and 133 and as set out in the letter of appointment.
3. Candidates should have:-
(a) passed the trade test conducted by the Director of Electrical & Mechanical Services on filtration plant maintenance;
(b) 5 years working experience in filtration plant maintenance in
Note 1 The information on the maximum pay point is for reference only and it may be subject to changes.
- 2 -
a public swimming pool;
(c) demonstrated the potential or ability to supervise staff ; and
(d) attained a level of proficiency in Chinese and English Languages equivalent to Primary 6 standard.
[Note: Candidate without supporting documents of the Chinese and English Languages proficiency of (d) above may also apply. There will be assessments of Chinese and English Languages proficiency during the interview.]
Permanent Residency Requirement
4. Selected appointees must be permanent residents of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region unless they were first appointed on civil service terms of appointment before 1 July 1997 and continued in service without a break.
5. A Senior Artisan (Filtration Plant) is mainly deployed on :-
(a) supervising and assisting in training of Artisans (Filtration Plant) and other staff as may be required;
(b) directing and ensuring the smooth operation of the filtration plant, including daily routine maintenance and minor repairing;
(c) ensuring the chemical contents of the pool water are within the required range;
(d) recording the results of the test of water samples, water temperatures and consumption of chemicals; and
(e) ensuring the filtration plant and storage rooms are kept in a tidy and clean condition, and that adequate stock of tools and materials are being kept and handled safely.
[Notes : Successful candidates should note the following-
(i) they are required to work 45 hours net per week (excluding meal breaks);
(ii) they are subject to posting and transfer, and required to work in remote areas (including outlying islands) at the discretion of the Head of Grade/Department;
(iii) they are required to wear uniform and personal protective clothing;
(iv) they may be required to perform shift duties and work irregular hours (including Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays). Actual working hours will be arranged by supervisors; and
(v) they may be required to undergo in-service training and related assessment.]
Terms of Appointment
6. Successful candidates will be offered appointment either on trial or probationary terms as appropriate.
[Note : The entry pay, terms of appointment and conditions of service to be offered are subject to the provisions prevailing at the time the offer of appointment is made.]
Basic Law Knowledge Assessment
7. For the purpose of heightening public awareness of the Basic Law (BL) and promoting a culture of learning of BL in the community, assessment of BL knowledge will be included in the recruitment for all civil service jobs. Candidates who are invited to attend the recruitment interview will be assessed orally on their BL knowledge during the recruitment interview. The results of BL assessment will be taken into account only if two candidates are considered equal in all other aspects.
8. Applications on G.F. 340 (Rev. 3/2008) should be forwarded to the Appointments and Establishment Unit, Leisure Services Branch Support Section, 7/F, Leisure and Cultural Services Headquarters, 1 Pai Tau Street, Sha Tin, N.T., Hong Kong not later than 5 January 2011 with envelopes clearly marked “Application for the post of Senior Artisan (Filtration Plant)”. Candidates who are selected for interview will normally receive an invitation in about eight to ten weeks from the closing date for applications. Those who are not invited for
interview may assume that their applications are unsuccessfulNote 2. For enquiries, please call 2601 8789.
(i) Applicants should state clearly in their applications details of working experience in filtration plant maintenance they have as specified in paragraph 3(b) above;
(ii) Applicants should also state clearly in their applications full record of academic attainments and employment as shortlisting criteria may be applied for selecting better qualified candidates to selection interview;
(iii) Applicants working in the Leisure and Cultural Services Department should state clearly in the applications their present ranks and postings; and
(iv) Applications not made in the prescribed application form [G.F. 340 (Rev. 3/2008)], incomplete, not duly signed, lateor submitted by fax or e-mail will not be accepted.]
Where a large number of candidates meet the specified entry requirements, the recruiting department may devise shortlisting criteria to select the better qualified candidates for further processing. In these circumstances, only shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend recruitment examination and/or interview.
It is Government policy to place people with a disability in appropriate jobs wherever possible. If a disabled candidate meets the entry requirements, he/she will be invited to attend the selection interview/written examination without being subject to any further shortlisting criteria.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, the Government is committed to eliminating discrimination in employment. The vacancy advertised is open to all applicants meeting the basic entry requirement irrespective of their disability, sex, marital status, pregnancy, age, family status, sexual orientation and race.