1. Suppose you want to create a very large temporary tablespace that will store the global temporary tables where the application data is stored for brief periods of time. Which type of tablespace should you create?
2. During the execution of certain operations, internal application-specific data is generated, along with declared global temporary tables. You want to create a tablespace to store this data. Which tablespace should you choose?
3. Suppose you want to create a tablespace where the storage space needs to be set at a certain size, and where additional containers can be added as required. Which type of tablespace should you create?
4. What allocates storage space in an SMS tablespace?
DB2 Database Manager
File manager of the operating system
5. What does a tablespace hold?
Pointers to data
6. What can a regular tablespace contain?
Declared global temporary tables
Long field data