1. Suppose you want to obtain basic information about the containers that are associated with the BRODB database, which has an internal ID of 1. Which command should you execute to obtain the results?
LIST TABLESPACE CONTAINERS FOR 1
LIST TABLESPACE CONTAINERS FOR BRODB
LIST TABLESPACE SHOW DETAIL
2. Which of the following commands will add the file STG.TSF, located on the root of C, which is 1000 MB in size, as a storage file to the tablespace MYTABLESPACE?
ALTER TABLESPACE MYTABLESPACE ADD (FILE 'C:\STG.TSF', 1000)
ALTER TABLESPACE MYTABLESPACE ADD (FILE 'C:\STG.TSF', 1000 M)
ALTER TABLESPACE MYTABLESPACE DROP (FILE 'C:\STG.TSF')
ALTER TABLESPACE MYTABLESPACE EXTEND (FILE 'C:\STG.TSF' 1000 M)
3. What type of tablespace will be created by this statement?
CREATE REGULAR TABLESPACE TEMPSTAFF
MANAGED BY DATABASE USING
A large SMS tablespace
A regular DMS tablespace
A system temporary tablespace
A user temporary tablespace
4. Which of the following parameters are common to both DMS and SMS tablespace commands?
The name of the buffer pool used by the tablespace
The name that will be assigned to the tablespace
The number of pages to be stored in the tablespace container
The size of each space used by the tablespace
5. What parameters of an SMS tablespace can you modify?
Buffer pool associated with a tablespace
6. What type of information is returned by executing the LIST TABLESPACE command?
The current state of the tablespace
The internal ID of the tablespace
The name of the tablespace
The number of empty pages