9 December 2010
Applications are invited from serving civil servants for appointment as Property Attendant in the Immigration Department.
2. The pay scale of Property Attendant is from Model Scale I Pay Scale Point
3 ($9,635) to Model Scale I Pay Scale Point 13 Note 1 ($11,770) per month. The pay and incremental date for a successful candidate will be determined in accordance with the provisions of Civil Service Regulations 130 and 133 and as set out in the letter of appointment.
3. The post is open to both male and female officers. Candidates should:
(a) have completed Primary 6 education, or equivalent;
(b) have attained a level of proficiency in Chinese and English Languages equivalent to Primary 6 standard;
(c) be able to speak simple Putonghua; and
(d) preferably have relevant experience.
Note 1 The information on the maximum pay point is for reference only and it may be subject to changes.
Permanent Residency Requirement
4. Candidates must be permanent residents of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region at the time of appointment unless they were first appointed on civil service terms of appointment before 1 July 1997 and have continued in service without a break.
5. A Property Attendant is mainly deployed on:
(a) performing guard and patrol duties;
(b) controlling access to Immigration offices after normal office hours and on public holidays;
(c) providing general building security services;
(d) responding to emergencies and immediately reporting irregularities to the management; and
(e) performing duties as assigned by supervisors.
(Note : A Property Attendant is required to wear uniform, work irregular hours including evenings, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, and work in any office of the Immigration Department.)
Terms of Appointment
6. Successful candidates will be offered appointment either on month-to-month, trial or probationary terms as appropriate. The entry pay, terms of appointment and conditions of service to be offered are subject to the provisions prevailing at the time the offer of appointment is made. Successful candidates, except those who are serving Category B staff, are subject to posting to fill vacancies in the same grade in other government bureaux/departments when the need arises.
Basic Law Assessment
7. For the purpose of heightening public awareness of the Basic Law (BL) and promoting a culture of learning of BL in the community, assessment of BL knowledge will be included in the recruitment for all civil service jobs. Candidates who are invited to attend the recruitment interview will be tested orally on their BL knowledge during recruitment interview. The results of BL assessment will be taken into account only if two candidates are considered equal in all other aspects.
8. Applications on G.F. 340 (Rev. 3/2008) should be sent to the Personnel Sub-division, Immigration Department, 22/F., Immigration Tower, 7 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong. The G.F. 340 (Rev. 3/2008) can be downloaded from the Civil Service Bureau website (http://www.csb.gov.hk). Applications should attach copies of their official transcripts and/or public examination results (if appropriate) to support their applications. Applications not made in the prescribed form, submitted by fax or email, or which are incomplete, late or not duly signed by the applicants will not be considered. The closing date for applications is 23 December 2010.
9. Candidates who are selected for interview will normally receive an invitation in about six to eight weeks from the closing date for applications. Those who are not invited for interview may assume their applications unsuccessful.Note 2 For enquiries, please contact Mr FONG Hung-pan at 2829 3973.
Note 2 Where a large number of candidates meet the specified entry requirements, the recruiting department may devise shortlisting criteria to select the better qualified candidates for further processing. In these circumstances, only shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend recruitment examination and/or interview.
It is Government policy to place people with a disability in appropriate jobs wherever possible. If a disabled candidate meets the entry requirements, he/she will be invited to attend the recruitment examination and/or interview without being subject to further shortlisting.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, the Government is committed to eliminating discrimination in employment. The vacancy advertised is open to all applicants meeting the basic entry requirement irrespective of their disability, sex, marital status, pregnancy, age, family status, sexual orientation and race.
檔號： I m m D P E R 5 - 2 5 / 2 0 / 3 P t . 1
入境事務處職位空缺通告第I M M D 2 0 1 0 / 0 4 號
2 . 產業看管員的薪級為第一標準薪級表第3 點 （ 每月9 , 6 3 5 元） 至第一標準薪級表第1 3 點註1（ 每月1 1 , 7 7 0 元）。獲取錄轉任這職位的人員， 薪酬及增薪日期將依照《公務員事務規例》第1 3 0 及第1 3 3 條的規定訂定， 並會載列於聘書上。
3 . 在職公務員， 無論男女， 均可應徵。申請人必須：
( a ) 修畢小六， 或同等學歷；
( b ) 中、英文水平達小六程度；
( c ) 能操簡單普通話； 以及
( d ) 有相關工作經驗者更佳。
4 . 申請人於獲聘時必須是香港特別行政區永久性居民。在一九九七年七月一日之前初次按公務員聘用條款受聘而其服務並無中斷的在職公務員， 則屬例外。
註1 頂薪點的資料只供參考， 該項資料日後或會有所更改。
5 . 產業看管員主要負責：
( a ) 執行護衛和巡邏工作；
( b ) 在辦公時間後及公眾假日， 檢查及記錄進入入境事務處辦公室人士的資料；
( c ) 提供一般產業保安服務；
( d ) 處理緊急事件和即時向管理層匯報不當情況； 以及
( e ) 執行上司指派的工作。
（ 註: 產業看管員必須穿著制服、不定時工作（ 包括在夜間、星期六、日及公眾假日工作）， 以及在入境事務處內任何辦事處工作。）
6 . 獲取錄的申請人， 將視乎適用情況以按月聘用條款、試任條款或試用條款受聘。入職薪酬、聘用條款及服務條件， 應以獲聘時之規定為準。如有需要， 獲取錄的人員（ 在職的乙類人員除外） 須接受由當局安排的部門間調職， 調任同一職系的其他空缺職位。
7 . 為提高大眾對《基本法》的認知和在社區推廣學習《基本法》的風氣， 所有公務員職位的招聘， 均會包括《基本法》知識的評核。獲邀請參加遴選面試的申請人，其對基本法的認識會在面試中以口頭提問形式被評核。除非兩位申請人在其他各方面的表現相若， 招聘當局才會參考申請人在基本法知識測試中的表現。
8 . 申請人須以通用表格第3 4 0 號（ 3 / 2 0 0 8 修訂版） 提出申請。填妥的申請書須於截止申請日期或之前送達香港灣仔告士打道7 號入境事務大樓2 2 樓人事分科。通用表格第3 4 0 號（ 3 / 2 0 0 8 修訂版） 可從公務員事務局網站（ h t t p : / / w w w . c s b . g o v . h k）下載。申請人必須使用所指定的申請表格， 以及夾附修業成績單副本， 及/ 或公開考試成績副本一份（ 後者如適用）， 以證明符合學歷要求。以傳真或電郵方式提交， 或未填妥、遲交或未簽署的申請書將不予考慮。申請截止申請日期為二零一零年十二月二十三日。
9 . 申請人如獲選參加面試，通常會在截止申請日期後約六至八個星期內接獲通知。申請人如未獲邀參加面試， 則可視作已經落選。註2 查詢請致電2 8 2 9 3 9 7 3 與方鴻彬先生聯絡。