檔號： LR GS/5-25/3/7 II
土地註冊處職位空缺通告第LR 2010/01 號
(注意: 請各常任秘書長／ 各部門首長留意，本通告須分發給所有合資格申請這職位的人員傳閱，並應在轄下所有辦事處的職員布告板上張貼， 直至截止申請日期過後為止。)
2 . 二級土地註冊主任的薪級表為總薪級表第10 點(每月15,875 元)至總薪級表第27 點註1（ 每月36,945 元）。獲取錄人員的薪酬及增薪日期將依照《公務員事務規例》第130 及133 條的規定訂定， 並會載列於聘書上。
3 . 申請人必須：
(a) ( i ) 在香港高級程度會考取得兩科及格， 以及在香港中學會考另外三科取得C 級／ 第3 等級或以上成績，或具同等學歷； 以及
( i i ) 在香港中學會考中國語文科及英國語文科取得第2 等級或以上成績， 或具同等學歷（ 如這兩科不包括在上文第
( i )段的學科之內） 註2； 以及
註1 頂薪點的資料只供參考， 該項資料日後或會有所更改。
註2 政府在聘任公務員時， 以往香港中學會考中國語文科和英國語文科(課程乙) C 級及E 級的成績， 在行政上會分別視為等同2 0 0 7 年或以後的香港中學會考中國語文科和英國語文科第3 等級和第2 等級的成績。
5 . 為提高大眾對《基本法》的認知和在社區推廣學習《基本法》的風氣， 所有公務員職位的招聘， 均會包括《基本法》知識的評核。應徵者如獲邀參加筆試， 會被安排於筆試當日接受基本法知識筆試。應徵者在基本法知識測試的表現， 會用作評核其整體表現的其中一個考慮因素。永久性居民身分
6 . 申請人於獲聘時必須是香港特別行政區永久性居民。在一九九七年七月一日之前初次按公務員聘用條款受聘而其服務並無中斷的在職公務員， 則屬例外。
7 . 二級土地註冊主任主要負責執行土地註冊處的一般、行政及督導職務， 包括審核及註冊契據、管理及監控查冊程序和設施、保管公共土地紀錄、向政府部門提供有關業權的報告、處理業主立案法團的註冊申請、管理資訊科技系統， 以及協助籌劃、制訂和推行各項計劃。
8 . 申請人如獲錄用， 將按個別情況以試任條款或試用條款受聘。
9 . 請將填妥的通用表格第340 號( 3 /2008 修訂版) 於二零一零年十二月十七日或之前送達香港金鐘道66 號金鐘道政府合署高座28樓土地註冊處人力資源組。請在信封面上註明「申請二級土地註冊主任職位」及回郵地址。請緊記支付足夠郵費， 否則申請文件將退還寄件人。申請人亦可透過公務員事務局網站(ht tp: / /www.csb .gov .hk)作網上申請。持有本港以外學府╱非香港考試及評核局頒授的學歷的人士亦可申請， 惟其學歷必須經過評審以確定是否與職位所要求的本地學歷水平相若。有關申請人須於截止申請日期後的一星期內， 以郵寄方式遞交修業成績副本及證書副本， 並在信封面和證明文件的副本上註明網上申請編號。若提供的資料不全， 申請將不獲考慮。申請人如在二零一一年三月仍未獲邀參加筆試／ 面試，則可視為已經落選註3。如有查詢，請致電2867 8029與土地註冊處人力資源組聯絡。
註3 如果符合訂明入職條件的應徵者人數眾多， 招聘部門可以訂立篩選準則，甄選條件較佳的應徵者， 以便進一步處理。在此情況下， 只有獲篩選的應徵者會獲邀參加招聘考試╱ 面試。
政府的政策，是盡可能安排殘疾人士擔任適合的職位。殘疾人士申請職位，如其符合入職條件， 毋須再經篩選， 便會獲邀參加面試╱ 筆試。
作為提供平等就業機會的僱主， 政府致力消除在就業方面的歧視。所有符合基本入職條件的人士， 不論其殘疾、性別、婚姻狀況、懷孕、年齡、家庭崗位、性傾向和種族， 均可申請本欄內的職位。
Ref : LR GS/5-25/3/7 II
3 December 2010
VACANCY CIRCULAR NO. LR 2010/01
Land Registration Officer II
Applications are invited from serving civil servants for appointment as Land Registration Officer II in the Land Registry.
2. The pay scale of Land Registration Officer II is from Master Pay Scale Point 10 ($15,875) to Master Pay Scale Point 27 Note 1 ($36,945) per month. The pay and incremental date for a successful candidate will be determined in accordance with the provisions of Civil Service Regulations 130 and 133 and set out in the letter of appointment.
3. Candidates should have –
(a) (i) a pass in two subjects at Advanced Level in the Hong Kong Advanced Level Examination and three other subjects at Grade C/Level 3 or above in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE), or equivalent; and
(ii) Level 2 or above in Chinese Language and English Language in the HKCEE, or equivalent, if the two subjects are not included in (i) above Note 2 ; and
(b) a good command of Chinese and English, both spoken and written.
Note 1 The information on the maximum pay point is for reference only and it may be subject to
Note 2 For civil service appointment purpose, Grade C and Grade E in Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B) in previous HKCEE are accepted administratively as comparable to Level 3 and Level 2 respectively in Chinese Language and English Language in the 2007 HKCEE and henceforth.
Written Test and Basic Law Knowledge Assessment
4. Candidates will be required to undergo a written test in Chinese language and English language before the interview.
5. For the purpose of heightening public awareness of the Basic Law (BL) and promoting a culture of learning of BL in the community, assessment of BL knowledge will be included in the recruitment for all civil service jobs. Candidates who are invited to attend the written test will be assessed on their BL knowledge through a written test on the same day. The BL test result will be one of the considerations to assess the suitability of a candidate.
Permanent Residency Requirement
6. Candidates must be permanent residents of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region at the time of appointment unless they were first appointed on civil service terms of appointment before 1 July 1997 and have continued in service without a break.
7. A Land Registration Officer II is mainly deployed on carrying out general, executive and supervisory duties in the Land Registry including scrutiny and registration of deeds, management and control of search procedures and facilities, maintenance of public land records, provision of reports on title to government departments, processing applications for the registration of owners’ corporations and administration of IT systems as well as assisting in the planning, development and implementation of projects.
Terms of Appointment
8. Successful candidate will be offered appointment either on trial or probationary terms as appropriate.
(Note : The entry pay, terms of appointment and conditions of service to be offered are subject to the provisions prevailing at the time the offer of appointment is made.)
9. Completed application forms [G.F. 340 (Rev. 3/2008)] should reach the Human Resources Section, the Land Registry, 28/F, High Block, Queensway Government Offices, 66 Queensway, Hong Kong not later than 7 December 2010. Please state “Application for Land Registration Officer II” with return address on the envelope. Please ensure that sufficient postage is paid, otherwise it will be returned to the sender. Online applications can also be made through the Civil Service Bureau's website (http://www.csb.gov.hk). Holders of academic qualifications other than those obtained from Hong Kong institutions/Hong Kong Examinations and Assessment Authority may also apply but their qualifications will be subject to assessments on equivalence with the required entry qualifications. They should submit copies of their official transcripts and certificates by mail within one week after the closing date for application and quote the online application number on the envelope and copies of supporting documents. Applications with incomplete information will not be considered. Candidates who are not invited for written test/interview by March 2011 may assume that their applications areunsuccessful Note 3. For enquires, please contact the Human Resources Section of the Land Registry at 2867 8029.
Note 3 Where a large number of candidates meet the specified entry requirements, the recruitingdepartment may devise shortlisting criteria to select the better qualified candidates for furtherprocessing. In these circumstances, only shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend
recruitment examination and/or interview.
It is Government policy to place people with a disability in appropriate jobs wherever possible. If
a disabled candidate meets the entry requirements, he/she will be invited to attend the selection
interview/written examination without being subject to further shortlising.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, the Government is committed to eliminatingdiscrimination in employment. The vacancy advertised is open to all applicants meeting thebasic entry requirement irrespective of their disability, sex, marital status, pregnancy, age, family status, sexual orientation and race.