檔號 ： CP 180/131 Pt. 93
香港警務處職位空缺通告第HKPF 2010/ 06號
2. 警察通訊員的薪級表為總薪級表第6點(每月12,380元)至總薪級表 第17點註一(每月23,115元)。獲取錄人員的薪酬及增薪日期將按照《公務員事務規例》第130及第133條的規定訂定，並會載列於聘書上。
8. 申請人須以通用表格第340號(3/2008修訂版)提出申請，申請書須於二零一零年十二月二十日或之前郵寄或送達香港灣仔軍器廠街1號警察總部警政大樓35樓文職聘用事務組，信封面須清楚註明「申請警察通訊員職位」。申請人亦可透過公務員事務局互聯網站(http://www.csb.gov.hk)作網上申請。以傳真或電郵方式遞交的申請書將不獲處理。申請人如獲選參加面試，通常會在截止申請日期後約十二至十四個星期內接獲通知。如申請人未獲邀參加面試，則可視作經已落選註三。如有查詢，請致電2860 3281與香港警務處文職聘用事務組聯絡。
Ref : CP 180/131 Pt. 93 10 December 2010
HONG KONG POLICE FORCE
VACANCY CIRCULAR NO. HKPF 2010/06
Police Communications Officer
Applications are invited from serving civil servants for appointment as Police Communications Officer in the Hong Kong Police Force.
2. The pay scale of Police Communications Officer is from Master Pay Scale Point 6 ($12,380) to Master Pay Scale Point 17Note 1 ($23,115) per month. The pay and incremental date for a successful candidate will be determined in accordance with the provisions of Civil Service Regulations 130 and 133 and set out in the letter of appointment.
3. Candidates should –
(a) have Level 2/Grade E or above in five subjects in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE), or equivalentNote 2;
(b) pass a typing test with a speed of 30 words or above per minute; and
(c) have met the language proficiency requirements of Level 2 or above in Chinese Language and English Language in HKCEE, or equivalentNote 2.
(Note: The subjects in (a) above may include Chinese Language and English Language.)
Note 1 The information on the maximum pay point is for reference only and it may be subject to changes.
Note 2 For civil service appointment purpose, 'Grade E' in Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B) in previous HKCEE is accepted administratively as comparable to 'Level 2' in Chinese Language and English Language in the 2007 HKCEE and henceforth.
Permanent Residency Requirement
4. Candidates must be permanent residents of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region at the time of appointment unless they were first appointed on civil service terms of appointment before 1 July 1997 and have continued in service without a break.
5. A Police Communications Officer is mainly deployed on –
(a) manning police console in close collaboration with police officers in Command and Control Centre/Unit;
(b) handling 999 calls and manning 999 console; and
(c) handling enquiries and operational reports.
(Note: Required to wear a working dress and work shifts including night duty.)
Terms of Appointment
6. Successful candidates will be offered appointment either on trial or on probationary terms as appropriate.
(Note: The entry pay, terms of appointment and conditions of service to be offered are subject to the provisions prevailing at the time the offer of appointment is made.)
Basic Law Knowledge Assessment
7. For the purpose of heightening public awareness of the Basic Law (BL) and promoting a culture of learning of BL in the community, assessment of BL knowledge will be included in the recruitment for all civil service jobs. Candidates who are invited to attend the recruitment interview will be assessed on their BL knowledge through a written test to be conducted immediately before or after the recruitment interview. The BL test result will be one of the considerations to assess the suitability of a candidate.
8. Applications on G.F. 340 (Rev. 3/2008) should be sent with the envelope clearly marked ' Application for the post of Police Communications Officer ' to Appointments Unit, 35/F, Arsenal House, Police Headquarters, 1 Arsenal Street, Wanchai, Hong Kong not later than 20 December 2010. Online application can also be made through Civil Service Bureau's website (http://www.csb.gov.hk). Applications submitted by fax or e-mail will not be accepted. Candidates who are selected for interview will normally receive an invitation in about 12 to 14 weeks from the closing date for application. Those who are not invited for interview may assume that their applications are unsuccessfulNote 3. For enquiries, please telephone the Appointments Unit of the Hong Kong Police Force on 2860 3281.
Note 3 Where a large number of candidates meet the specified entry requirements, the recruiting department may devise shortlisting criteria to select the better qualified candidates for further processing. In these circumstances, only shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend recruitment examination and/or interview.
It is Government policy to place people with a disability in appropriate jobs whenever possible. If a disabled candidate meets the entry requirements, he/she will be invited to attend the selection interview/written examination without being subject to further shortlisting.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, the Government is committed to eliminating discrimination in employment. The vacancy advertised is open to all applicants meeting the basic entry requirement irrespective of their disability, sex, marital status, pregnancy, age, family status, sexual orientation and race.