檔號︰CSB CSTDI GR/5-25/12/6 Pt.6
2. 一級訓練主任的薪級表為總薪級表第28點 (每月38,685元)至總薪級表第33點註1 (每月48,670元)。獲取錄聘任這職位的人員，其薪酬及增薪日期將依照《公務員事務規例》第130及133條的規定訂定，並會載列於聘書上。
- 2 -
註4 在International English Language Testing System (IELTS)學術模式整體分級取得6.5或以上，並在同一次考試中各項個別分級取得不低於6的成績的人士，在IELTS考試成績的兩年有效期內，會視為已符合一級訓練主任職位的英文語文能力要求(即入職條件的第(d)項)。IELTS考試成績必須在職位開始接受申請的首天(即二零一一年二月二十五日)仍然有效。
- 3 -
9. 申請人須以通用表格第340號(Rev.1/2011)提出申請。申請書須夾附(i)詳盡履歷載列與這職位相關的工作經驗；(ii)綜合招聘考試及基本法測試成績副本；及(iii)有關學歷的成績單及學位證書副本。須於二零一一年三月十一日或之前送達香港北角渣華道333號北角政府合署4樓413室公務員事務局公務員培訓處人事組。如持本港以外的學歷，請夾附有關證書副本。申請人亦可透過公務員事務局互聯網站(http://www.csb.gov.hk)作網上申請。有關履歷，請以傳真(2544 1153)或郵寄方式送交上述地址。請在信封面和文件副本的每一頁註明網上申請編號。
10. 申請人如獲邀參加面試，通常會在截止申請日期後約六至八個星期內接獲通知。如沒有獲邀參加面試，可視作經已落選註5。如有查詢，請致電2231 3863。
- 4 -
Ref: CSB CSTDI GR/5-25/12/6 Pt.6
25 February 2011
CIVIL SERVICE BUREAU
VACANCY CIRCULAR NO. CSB 2011/02
Training Officer I
To: Permanent Secretaries Heads of Department
c.c. Judiciary Administrator
(Note: Permanent Secretaries/Heads of Department are requested to ensure that copies of this circular are circulated to all eligible officers and displayed on staff notice boards in all offices of their bureaux/departments until after the closing date for applications.)
Applications are invited from serving civil servants for appointment as Training Officer I in the Civil Service Bureau.
2. The pay scale of Training Officer I is from Master Pay Scale Point 28 ($38,685) to Master Pay Scale Point 33 Note 1($48,670) per month. The pay and incremental date for a successful candidate will be determined in accordance with the provisions of Civil Service Regulations 130 and 133 and as set out in the letter of appointment.
3. Candidates should have -
(a) a degree from a university in Hong Kong, or equivalent;
(b) 4 years‟ post-qualification full-time experience in relevant administrative/management/training experience (including training on management, human resource management, language, or communication, etc.), or experience in developing and maintaining e-learning systems and Human Resources Information Technology-related systems;
Note 1 The information on the maximum pay point is for reference only and it may be subject to changes.
(c) a pass result in the Aptitude Test in the Common Recruitment Examination (CRE); and
(d) meet the language proficiency requirement of “Level 2” results in the two language papers (Use of Chinese and Use of English) in the CRE or equivalent, and possess good oral and written communication skills in both Chinese and English and a good command of PutonghuaNotes 2 to 4.
Candidates will be required to sit a written test. Only those candidates who have passed the written test will be further considered for an interview. The candidates will be required to give presentations at the interview.)
Permanent Residency Requirement
4. Candidates must be permanent residents of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region at the time of appointment unless they were first appointed on civil service terms of appointment before 1 July 1997 and have continued in service without a break.
5. A Training Officer I is mainly deployed on -
(a) designing and conducting training programmes on management, language, communication, etc. for frontline staff and junior managers;
(b) planning and organizing Human Resource Development programmes and activities;
Note 2 Candidates‟ results in the Aptitude Test (AT) paper are classified as pass or fail, while the results of the Use of Chinese (UC) and Use of English (UE) papers are classified as „Level 2‟, „Level 1‟ or „Fail‟, with „Level 2‟ being the highest.
Note 3 Grade „C‟ or above and Grade „D‟ in Use of English of the Hong Kong Advanced Level Examination (HKALE), or equivalent, are accepted as equivalent to „Level 2‟ and „Level 1‟ results respectively in the UE paper of the CRE. Grade „C‟ or above and Grade „D‟ in Chinese Language and Culture or Chinese Language and Literature of the HKALE are accepted as equivalent to „Level 2‟ and „Level 1‟ results respectively in the UC paper of the CRE.
Note 4 Applicants with an overall band of 6.5 or above with no subtest score below band 6 obtained in the same sitting in the Academic Module of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) within the two-year validity period of the test are considered as having met the English language proficiency requirement (item (d) of entry requirements) of the Training Officer I post. The IELTS test results must be valid on the starting day of the application period, i.e. 25 February 2011.
(c) assisting in providing consultancy services and advice to departments on Human Resource Management matters;
(d) designing and developing e-learning materials, providing advisory service on e-learning; and
(e) assisting in training and general administration work.
6. A Training Officer I may be posted to work in other bureaux/departments.
Terms of Appointment
7. Successful candidate will be offered appointment either on trial, probationary or agreement terms as appropriate.
(Note: The entry pay, terms of appointment and conditions of service to be offered are subject to the provisions prevailing at the time the offer of appointment is made.)
Basic Law Assessment
8. For the purpose of heightening public awareness of the Basic Law (BL) and promoting a culture of learning of BL in the community, assessment of BL knowledge will be included in the recruitment for all civil service jobs. Results of the BL test for degree/professional grades will be one of the considerations to assess the suitability of a candidate but will not affect his/her eligibility for applying for civil service jobs. As a general principle, the main consideration for suitability for appointment remains a candidate‟s qualification, experience and caliber.
9. Applications on G.F.340 (Rev. 1/2011), together with copies of (i) a full resume listing out the relevant experience for this post; (ii) letters on results of CRE and Basic Law test; and (iii) relevant official transcripts and certificates of academic qualifications, should be forwarded to the Personnel Registry, Civil Service Training and Development Institute, Civil Service Bureau, Room 413, 4/F, North Point Government Offices, 333 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong not later than 11 March 2011. Please attach copies of the relevant certificates if your qualifications are obtained outside Hong Kong. On-line application can also be made through the Civil Service Bureau‟s web site (http://www.csb.gov.hk). For on-line applicants, please send your resume by post to the aforesaid address or by fax (2544 1153). They should quote the on-line application number on the envelope and every page of the copies of the documents.
10. Candidates who are selected for interview will normally receive an invitation in about six to eight weeks from the closing date for applications. Those who are not invited for the interview may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.Notes 5 For enquiries, please telephone 2231 3863.
( Ms Betsy LAI )
for Secretary for the Civil Service
Note 5 Where a large number of candidates meet the specified entry requirements, the recruiting department may devise shortlisting criteria to select the better qualified candidates for further processing. In these circumstances, only shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend recruitment examination and/or interview.
It is Government policy to place people with a disability in appropriate jobs wherever possible. If a disabled candidate meets the entry requirements, he/she will be invited to attend the selection interview/written examination without being subject to further shortlisting.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, the Government is committed to eliminating discrimination in employment. The vacancy advertised is open to all applicants meeting the basic entry requirements irrespective of their disability, sex, marital status, pregnancy, age, family status, sexual orientation and race.